1. Java BreakWhat could be better for finals than 24-hour coffee? With its basic drinks, specialty drinks and food, Java Break makes for a perfect hole-in-the-wall study spot. Plus, there are power outlets everywhere!
2. Signs of LifeA little smaller than Java Break, Signs of Life is a wonderful spot to grab a table with a study buddy. The art gallery and bookstore make for the perfect break when studying fries your brain.
3. Anschutz LibraryWith its combination of group and individual study spots, Anschutz provides a focused library feel and a little background noise. Be careful not to strike up too many conversations at Club ‘Schutz.
4. Watson study areaWatson is a great place to go if you’re into quiet, uninterrupted study. Feel free to come with a friend, but keep your voices low.
5. Watson stacksLooking for a place so quiet that a pin drop echoes? Try the desks sprinkled throughout the stacks. But don’t get lost in there!
6. Spahr LibraryIf you’re looking to get away from the main libraries, try Spahr. The engineering library might just be the perfect place to get away from the insanity.
7. The UndergroundIf you like your studying with a little background noise, give the Underground a shot. With a whole cafeteria and coffee shop available, the Underground has everything you need to settle in on your laptop for a few hours.
8. Residence hall study roomsIf you want to avoid the cold, try your hall's study rooms. Get your roommates or suitemates together, head down there and have a study party.
Photo credit: Jan Morris Nitcher